Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
- Financial records 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Financial statements 1
- Membership Lists 1 + ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1