Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Organizations 2
- Publications 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Women 2
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1