Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains correspondence, press releases, newspaper clippings, programs, ephemera, and photographs from the annual Winter Frolic event. Some of the photographs were taken by photographer Hugh McKenzie.
The collection contains letters regarding Flaaten's work, recommendations, and appreciation; news clippings about events concerning bands and band members, Flaaten's activities as musical director, and personal and family events; photographs depicting his work, family, and friends. The collection includes clippings and programs of the Beethoven Chamber Music Club circa 1900–1902.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains correspondence, 1876 - circa 1930; news clippings; pamphlets; elections ephemera; and programs, invitations and announcements for social and personal events.
While surveying the collections of the NEMHC for the Minnesota Radicalism project, these items were identified as potentially useful for labor development research. Additional materials will be added to this collection as they are donated and appropriate.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains correspondence between member historical societies, meeting programs, 6 photographs taken in meetings, resolutions, and newspaper clippings.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Photographs 6
- Correspondence 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 5
- Organizations 5
- Publications 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Performing arts 4
- Arts 3
- Ephemera 3
- Letters 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Minutes 3
- Reports 3
- Women 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Electoral politics 2 ∧ less
- IWW 2
- Industrial Workers of the World 2
- Wobblies 2
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Democratic party (Minn.) 1
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Duluth Winter Frolic 1
- Flaaten, Jens H., 1870-1922 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Jaques, Alfred and Mary 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Minnesota 1
- North Shore Historical Assembly 1 ∧ less