Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 40
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
The United Spanish War Veterans, John G. McEwen Camp Number 6 (Duluth, Minn.) records contain: minutes, financial records, proceedings from 1908-1944, correspondence from 1899-1937, completed applications for membership, certificates of transfer and miscellaneous materials pertaining to the camp’s activities.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
Minutes of a Duluth social club formerly located at 1909 1/2 West Superior Street.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Organizations 36
- Duluth (Minn.) 32
- Newspaper clippings 17
- Correspondence 16
- Clubs 15
- Membership Lists 15
- By-laws 13
- Photographs 13
- Associations, institutions, etc. 10
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 10
- Reports 10
- Publications 9
- Scrapbooks 9
- Financial records 8
- Women’s organizations 8
- Annual reports 7
- Articles of incorporation 7
- Newsletters 7
- Women 7 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Blood Donors, Inc. (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Discover Duluth Incorporated 1
- Duluth Athletic Club 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Library Association 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Duluth Yacht Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1 + ∧ less