Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Aftenro Society records
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Duluth Chamber of Commerce records
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Duluth Day Luncheon Committee records
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Duluth Eastern Little League scrapbooks
The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
Duluth USO records
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
International Institute, Duluth (Minn.) records
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Lakeside-Lester Park Golden Age Club records
The collection consists of four minutes books (1961 - 1980), a two page history of the club and two photographs of the members dated April 30, 1954.
Matinee Musicale records
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club records
The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
Twentieth Century Club of Duluth records
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
United Northern Sportsmen records
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth records
The collection contains minutes, annual reports, summary financial information, tax records, audits, program and grants files, photographs and videos.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Organizations 12
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Clubs 7
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Annual reports 5
- Correspondence 5
- Publications 5
- Reports 5
- By-laws 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 4
- Women’s organizations 4
- Articles of incorporation 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Constitutions 3
- Financial records 3 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Lakeside-Lester Park Golden Age Club 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1
- Volunteer Center of Greater Duluth 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less