Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Clubs 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Constitutions 1
- Feminism 1 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1