Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection contains articles of incorporation; by-laws; updated mission statements; organizational policies and procedures; board minutes and accompanying materials including some financial statements, 1990-2009; newsletters, 1989-1994; letters; news clippings; and phone/drop-in logs.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of certificates; two Rotary Club newsletters from Ely, Minnesota; church affiliation papers; a document in Norwegian regarding Hellena Malene (1865); a Christmas card in Norwegian from the pastor of Concordia Lutheran Church, Superior, Wisconsin; one news clipping; and photographs of: Oscar and Gertrude’s wedding, Oscar as athlete, and AAD Temple Brothers.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Minutes 7
- Organizations 7
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Publications 6
- Correspondence 5
- Photographs 4
- Reports 4
- By-laws 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Political activists 3
- Social justice 3
- Social service 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Financial records 2 + ∧ less
- Aurora Northland Lesbian Center 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Solheim, Oscar, 1891 October 13-1959 April 14 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less