Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection largely consists of correspondence, legal documents, and news clippings dealing with civil rights issues.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
The collection contains minutes, 1913–1933; a membership dues ledger, 1909–1916; a book of banquets, 1913–1915; correspondence, 1908–1917; and news clippings, 1898–1928.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Organizations 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Minutes 9
- Publications 6
- Reports 6
- Newsletters 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Business 3
- By-laws 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- Social service 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- Clubs 2 ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Aftenro Society 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Maupins, William F., 1922 July 21-1992 March 28 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- West Duluth Commercial Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less