Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Annual reports 2
- Clubs 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Organizations 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Account books 1
- Arts 1
- Buses 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1