Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The collection contains a diploma, photograph and news clippings from 1904–1972, a plant sketchbook, a scrapbook, and various items of Benton Byers' father Fredrick W. Byers including journals, notes, and letters from the Civil War.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
Abstract The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
Abstract The collection consists of articles of incorporation, bylaws, annual reports (1940, 1946, 1948, 1954), titles, leases, deeds, stock certificates, financial statements; a list of salesmen (1953); annual roundup program; photograph of George Hill, John Howe, Sig Soberg (1957), and John Hutman; business letters; promotional material; product advertisements; John Patterson correspondence; a company history; and newspaper articles about the company.
Dates: 1892-1961; Majority of material found in 1940s-1950s
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains one scrapbook, one photograph album, and a small number of personal letters, job applications, recommendations, resumes, and business letters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Businesses 3
- Correspondence 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Business 2
- Diaries 2
- Financial records 2
- Publications 2
- Academic papers 1
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Bridges 1
- By-laws 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- Byers, Benton B., 1880-1972 1
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Parks and Recreation Department 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Marshall-Wells Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Marshall-Wells Hardware Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Paine, F. Rodney, 1889-1968 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less