Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Abstract The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Abstract The collection consists of family photographs, papers, and a scrapbook primarily documenting the life of Gayle Thoreson Carlson (d. 2000), and her husband Carl E. Carlson (d. 1992), as well as information on Proctor, Minnesota and the Cozy Café.
Dates: about 1900-1973
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Abstract The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
Abstract The collection consists of one 84 page fragile scrapbook with primarily unidentified and undated local news clippings and 6 photos and 1 photocopied photo.
Abstract The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
Abstract The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Abstract The collection contains two folders of papers, one of personal papers (1905-1964), and one of employment records, local and state health department reports, and correspondence (1904-1941). Folder two holds December 30, 1927 letters about "disposal of dairy products from the Louis Jacobson farm in Cotton Township where a typhoid fever case developed."
Dates: 1904-1964; Majority of material found in 1904-1955
Scope and Contents The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth
Dates: 1880-2006; Majority of material found in 1883-1978
Abstract The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence between member historical societies, meeting programs, 6 photographs taken in meetings, resolutions, and newspaper clippings.
Abstract The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 11
- Minutes 7
- Scrapbooks 6
- Publications 5
- Clubs 4
- Families 4
- Programs 4
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- World War II 3
- African Americans 2 ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carlson, Gayle Thoreson and Carl E. Carlson, ?-2000, ?-1992 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Duluth Junior College 1
- Duluth State Teachers College 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Hedman, Gustav A., 1874-1964 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- North Shore Historical Assembly 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1 ∧ less