Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of original and copy prints and negatives of Duluth, buildings, sites, views, parks, and development of the area.
The collection contains photographic prints and glass plates of Duluth and surrounding areas.
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
- Architecture 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 2
- Fond du Lac (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- Photographers 2
- Theaters 2
- Bridges 1
- Brownstone buildings 1
- Canal Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Chisholm (Minn.) 1
- Churches 1
- Cloquet (Minn.) 1
- Congdon Park (Duluth, Minn.) 1 ∧ less
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Library 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- Nylander, Lyman E., 1905 December 10-1972 March 27 1