Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains one 16mm, black and white, silent film (17 min.) of a 1936 mining inspection trip and tour conducted by U.S. Steel and Ford, Bacon, and Davis, Inc. The tour included Duluth, Minnesota and the surrounding area including the iron range.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, reports by the relief committee which visited Club members who were ill or in need of financial assistance, correspondence, files from the credit union operated by the Club, fuel deduction lists indicating individuals who participated in the Club's program for the joint purchase of heating fuel, financial records, photographs, and architectural drawings.
Abstract The collection holds: Fishing licenses (1938-1961), 15 photographs of Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club and U.S. Steel Plant activities and personnel (1915-1925, 1950); 2 newspaper clippings of appointment of Grand Herald in Odd Fellows (1931); notice of GFC meeting (n.d.); list of contributors to Emil Scalise’s retirement gift; Army Navy E War Production Award certificate (1945); April 29, 1934 United Protestant Church Odd Fellows program.
Abstract The collection contains descriptions of the new American Steel and Wire Division plant; a news release, a tour folder, two booklets on the Duluth plant and a booklet on the American Steel and Wire Division describing the industry and all its plants with eight photographs. Also included are photograph albums and photographic negatives.
Dates: 1908-1960; Majority of material found in 1908-1923, 1954-1960
- Morgan Park (Duluth, Minn.) 4
- Correspondence 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Mesabi Range (Minn.) 2
- Minutes 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Business 1
- Businesses 1
- Clubs 1
- Community centers 1
- Court records 1
- DM&N 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Duluth Ship Canal 1 ∧ less
- American Steel & Wire Division 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Morgan Park Good Fellowship Club (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Odd Fellows, Grand United Order of 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scalise, Michael, 1899 September 06-1989 April 04 1
- United States Steel Corporation. American Steel & Wire Division 1 ∧ less