Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Certificates 1
- Children 1
- Construction 1
- Construction industry 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1