Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women 2
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1