Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- By-laws 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Correspondence 2
- Financial records 2
- Minutes 2
- Programs 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Bicentennial Celebration, U.S., 1976 1
- Children 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1