Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains promotional materials, pamphlets, correspondence and lists from the Minnesota Committee of the American Historical Association Endowment.
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains correspondence, bulletins, publications, news clippings, scrapbooks, photographs, posters, personnel lists, and other reference materials from the war activities of the organization. The records were collected from a variety of sources, such as the Duluth Public Library, the War History Division of the Duluth Civilian Defense Council, and individuals. Parts of the collection, therefore, are sporadic and incomplete.
- Minutes 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Newsletters 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Veterans 3
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Financial records 2
- Organizations 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1 ∧ less
- American Historical Endowment Fund, Minnesota Committee 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Civilian Defense Council (Duluth, Minn.) 1