Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Correspondence 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Minutes 3
- Reports 3
- People with disabilities 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- African Americans 1
- Animals 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Authors 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1