Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Minutes 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Business 2
- Correspondence 2
- Newsletters 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Programs 2
- World War II 2
- African Americans 1
- Animals 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Authors 1
- BWCAW (Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness) 1 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1