Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 6
- Organizations 6
- Minutes 5
- Newspaper clippings 5
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Correspondence 3
- Newsletters 3
- Programs 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Civic improvement 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Immigrant families 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social justice 2 + ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less