Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Abstract The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
Dates: 1977 - 1986
Abstract The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
Dates: 1880-2006; Majority of material found in 1883-1978
Abstract The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Abstract The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Minutes 5
- Organizations 5
- Correspondence 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Membership Lists 3
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- By-laws 2
- Immigrant families 2
- People with disabilities 2
- Programs 2
- Social justice 2
- Social service 2
- Veterans 2
- Veterans, Disabled 2
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 2 ∧ less
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1