Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Duluth USO records
The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Seaway Port Authority of Duluth records
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Scrapbooks 3
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1
- Business 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1 + ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1