Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Account books 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 1
- Businesses 1
- Children 1
- Construction 1
- Construction industry 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1