Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains programs, correspondence, photographs, reference materials, three scrapbooks, news clippings, account sheets and one film.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
- By-laws 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Minutes 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Children 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1
- Correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Centennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1