Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Abstract The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Abstract Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
- Photographs 3
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Financial records 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Organizations 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1