Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Scope and Contents The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Dates: 1901-2007; Majority of material found in 1930-2007
Abstract The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Abstract The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Abstract Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Abstract This open collection contains news clippings, annual reports, quarterly stockholder reports and prospectuses; and promotional materials from and about the Minnesota Power and Light Company, now known as Minnesota Power.
Abstract The collection includes 12 journals of expenditures or bills paid to local suppliers of goods and services, receipts, and monthly payroll records. The ledgers also include some years of payroll, naming the employee and giving their job title. The collection also contains a history of Northwood Children’s Home, by-laws, 1907 annual report, brochure, and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
- Duluth (Minn.) 7
- Minutes 6
- Newspaper clippings 6
- Correspondence 4
- Financial records 4
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Women 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Business 2
- By-laws 2
- Children 2
- Nonprofit organizations 2
- Organizations 2
- Transportation 2
- Account books 1
- Architectural drawings 1 ∧ less
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Minnesota Power and Light Company 1
- Northwood Children's Home 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 ∧ less