Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract The collection contains minutes; correspondence; materials collected at annual state conventions; publications, including news clippings, newsletters, anniversary report, and forget-me-not day publications; and membership cards.
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Abstract The collection contains two minute books; news clippings, 1933-1971; correspondence, 1890-1986; articles of incorporation and by-laws, 1902; pamphlets; and photographs.
Abstract The collection consists of working files, including letters, brochures, press releases, photographs, and clippings.
Abstract The collection contains information on the activities of the USO in Duluth.
Abstract The collection consists of one former board member’s files.
Dates: 1977 - 1986
Scope and Contents The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth
Dates: 1880-2006; Majority of material found in 1883-1978
Abstract The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence,1906–1923; legal materials; news clippings, 1918–1924; and pamphlets. Legal materials include petitions and complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and miscellaneous resolutions.
Abstract Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
Abstract The collection contains constitution and by-laws; minutes, 1898-1930; scrapbooks, 1898-1982; yearbooks, 1910-1912; pamphlets and serials; membership directories; conference programs; and organizational histories. Some of the scrapbooks include photographs.
Abstract The collection contains newsletters, club historian's files and scrapbook, and subject files.
- Duluth (Minn.) 10
- Organizations 10
- Minutes 9
- Newspaper clippings 9
- Correspondence 7
- Photographs 7
- Newsletters 6
- By-laws 4
- Nonprofit organizations 4
- Programs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Associations, institutions, etc. 3
- Business 3
- Civic improvement 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Reports 3
- Social service 3
- West Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 3
- Women 3 ∧ less
- Duluth Chamber of Commerce (Duluth, Minn.) 2
- BWCA (Boundary Waters Canoe Area) 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Boundary Waters Canoe Area (Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Chapter No. 6 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Summer Festival of the Arts 1
- Health Systems Agency of Western Lake Superior 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Joint Committee of Civic Organizations for Steel Base (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- Twentieth Century Club of Duluth (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Northern Sportsmen (Minn.) 1
- United Service Organizations (U.S.). Duluth (Minn.) Branch 1
- Wobblies 1 ∧ less