Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Aftenro Society records
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
Disabled American Veterans Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 records
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Duluth Board of Trade records
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth Community Action Program records
The collection contains materials from the Community Action Board. Nearly all items are photocopies.
Duluth Water and Light Board records
The collection contains minutes, regulations and by-laws, Manager Reports, correspondence, contracts and proposed contracts, reports to the Duluth City Council, news clippings, circulars, and a history of the Duluth, Minnesota Gas and Water Plants, 1892-1904.
Human Resources Planning Coalition of Greater Duluth papers
The collection consists of the files kept by the Chair of the Community Services Survey Committee beginning with the organizational meeting, May 28, 1969, of the Human Resources Planning Coalition.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth records
The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Annual reports 6
- Correspondence 6
- Financial records 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Constitutions 4
- Membership Lists 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- Organizations 4
- Reports 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Photographs 3
- Public welfare 3
- Publications 3
- Social service 3
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Water and Light Board 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Community Action Program 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Human Resources Planning Coalition of Greater Duluth, Inc. 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Wing, Mabel M., 1897 December 02-1966 May 30 1 + ∧ less