Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
- Audiocassettes 2
- Organizations 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 1
- Electoral politics 1 + ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1