Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection includes minutes of the Aftenro Society, some written in Norwegian; historical logs; scrapbooks; correspondence; annual reports; and photographs. It also includes one audiotape of Mrs. Arnold Berg, Aftenro historian, recounting the history of Aftenro Society.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Contains the business records of the organization including minutes, annual reports, and correspondence, information on local study items, selected newspaper clippings scrapbooks, and audiocassettes and films on various topics.
The collection consists of records on artists and performers the Institute brought or attempted to bring to Duluth.
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Annual reports 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- By-laws 2
- Constitutions 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Social service 2
- Women 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Audio Recordings 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Civic improvement 1 ∧ less
- Aftenro Society 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1
- Duluth News-Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1987) 1
- League of Women Voters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Women's Institute of Duluth (Minn.) 1 ∧ less