Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Abstract The collection contains four scrapbooks compiled by Roy Rose.
Abstract The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
Abstract The collection contains one scrapbook of clippings, constitution and by-laws, membership list, snap shots of programs. Events include picnics, parties and refurbishment of the playground and club building.
Abstract The collection contains records of the Duluth chapter and its sub-chapters, the Newcomer's Alumnae Club, Luncheon Group, and the Tuesday and Wednesday Groups.
- Minutes 4
- Newspaper clippings 4
- By-laws 3
- Clubs 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 3
- Constitutions 3
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial records 3
- Photographs 3
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Programs 2
- Reports 2
- Arts 1
- Baseball 1
- Children 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Eastern Little League 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Morningside Friendship Club 1
- Welcome Wagon Newcomers Club of Duluth (Minn.) 1