Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract The collection contains a diploma, photograph and news clippings from 1904–1972, a plant sketchbook, a scrapbook, and various items of Benton Byers' father Fredrick W. Byers including journals, notes, and letters from the Civil War.
Abstract The collection consists of four scrapbooks containing letters, news clippings, text of a speech and ephemera.
Abstract The collection consists of one scrapbook containing letters of appreciation and congratulation, and news clippings pertaining to Penn Yan, New York, social events, post office news, and some personal events.
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, 1876 - circa 1930; news clippings; pamphlets; elections ephemera; and programs, invitations and announcements for social and personal events.
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains one scrapbook, one photograph album, and a small number of personal letters, job applications, recommendations, resumes, and business letters.
Scope and Contents The papers consist of six inches of material and four scrapbooks. Specifically, folders of photographs (1929-32, not dated) and political materials, a brief personal diary, and Duluth promotional items (1916-1937), and four scrapbooks of newspaper clippings (1924 October-1935 January) pertaining to information on Snively’s political life and public service including important initiatives for Duluth: zoo, parks, libraries, celebrity visits, structures, airport, roads, fraternal organizations,...
Abstract The collection contains letters to Truelsen's daughter and business letters, 1816–1932 and two scrapbooks containing news clippings covering Truelsen's term as mayor of Duluth, Minnesota, 1896–1902.
- Newspaper clippings 7
- Photographs 4
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 3
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 3
- Businesses 2
- Correspondence 2
- Diaries 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Mayors 2
- Electoral politics 2
- Ephemera 2
- Politics 2
- Urban parks 2
- Arts 1
- Biography 1
- Bridges 1
- Business 1
- Civil War, U. S., 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Byers, Benton B., 1880-1972 1
- Duluth (Minn.) Parks and Recreation Department 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duncan, Kenneth, 1889-1972 1
- Henry, William F., 1863-1937 1
- Jaques, Alfred and Mary 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota 1
- Paine, F. Rodney, 1889-1968 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Snively, Samuel F., 1859 November 24-1952 November 7 1
- Truelsen, Henry, 1844-1931 1
- United States Steel Company 1
- United States Steel Corporation 1 ∧ less