Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Charles A. Curtis photograph collection
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
Duluth-Superior Steamship Company journal
The collection contains one financial ledger.
James Jay Egan letter
The collection consists of one letter written in Washington, D. C. from Egan to Clinton Markell of the Duluth City Council.
Gallagher Studio photograph collection
The collection consists of identified and unidentified photographs of the Duluth area, with and without corresponding negatives, negatives without corresponding prints and post cards.
General Historical Photograph Album collection
The collection consists of photograph albums from various photographers and collectors.
Elizabeth J. Goodsell slides
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
Inman family papers
The collection contains business and personal correspondence,1894-1961; newsclippings concerning shipping and Hiram Inman, 1894-1968; photographs of family, friends and boats, 1893-1934; a sketchbook containing May Inman's sketches of boats and flowers, 1893-1894; and 5 scrapbooks.
McDougall-Duluth Shipbuilding Company records
The collection consists of one record of the McDougall-Duluth Shipbuilding Company.
Mining Inspection Tour film
The collection contains one 16mm, black and white, silent film (17 min.) of a 1936 mining inspection trip and tour conducted by U.S. Steel and Ford, Bacon, and Davis, Inc. The tour included Duluth, Minnesota and the surrounding area including the iron range.
Lyman E. Nylander photograph collection
The Collection consists of 5x7" and 8x10" black and white silver gelatin prints exposed and printed by Mr. Nylander. The images are primarily of Duluth street scenes, buildings, churches on the Iron Range, as well as military monuments and markers in Duluth and out East.
Seaway Port Authority of Duluth records
The collection contains annual reports, 1954-1977, minutes, 1930-1977, correspondence, files by office divisions, legal materials, news clippings, publications, and photographs.
Walter H. Singer scrapbook [microfilm]
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings pertaining to Singer’s role in the Lake Superior transportation business from 1899-1903.
Thomas White logbook
The collection contains a log book of vessels passing through the Duluth ship canal.
- Duluth (Minn.) 9
- Photographs 7
- Buildings 5
- Business 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Lake Superior 5
- Ships 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--Harbor 4
- Streets 4
- Architecture 3
- Businesses 3
- Hotels 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Superior (Wis.)--Harbor 3
- Amusements 2
- Animals 2
- Arts 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2 + ∧ less
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 2
- American Steel & Wire Division 1
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 1
- Curtis, Charles A., 1936-2002 1
- Duluth Boat Club (Minn.) 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Egan, James Jay 1
- Gallagher Studio, 1913-1977 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- Inman, B. B., 1849-1903 1
- Inman, Hiram G., 1855-1936 1
- Inman, May, 1859-1956 1
- McDougall, Alexander, 1845-1923 1
- McDougall-Duluth Shipbuilding Company 1
- Nopeming Sanatorium 1
- Northern Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Northern Pacific Railway Company 1
- Nylander, Lyman E., 1905 December 10-1972 March 27 1
- Seaway Port Authority of Duluth (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less