Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection consists primarily of black and white and color photographs by a photojournalist employed by a Duluth newspaper. The photographs are of the city of Duluth, events, people, as well as the northeast Minnesota area primarily from 1971, 1982-1990s; many are not dated and unidentified.
The collection consists of approximately 1,240 black and white and color slides of Duluth sites, views, events, and activities from 1955-1973.
The collection consists of black and white photographs by Hjalmer C. Rykken amateur but experienced photographer, that were made between October 1958 and July 1962. Content of the photographs includes: streets, views of Lake Superior, Central High School, Fire Hall, the Hibbard Plant, Lakefront, the First Presbyterian Church, Elliott Packing Co., Park Point, and Rail Road tracks.
- Amusements 2
- Arts 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Childhood and youth 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Curtis, Charles A., 1936-2002 1
- Duluth Zoo (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Goodsell, Elizabeth J., 1924 November 6-2006 September 2 1
- Rykken, Hjalmer C., 1899 August 27-1996 April 16 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1