Showing Collections: 31 - 44 of 44
Lakeside Elementary School PTA records
The collection consists of two volumes of PTA minutes for both general membership meetings and board meetings (vol. 1 March 12, 1929 to March 6, 1933; vol. 2 March 14, 1933 to May 21, 1940), one volume of the executive board’s monthly meeting minutes (Sept. 2, 1935 to May 8, 1940) and scrapbooks for the academic years 1955-1956 and 1956-1957.
Merritt Elementary School PTA records
The collection consists of PTA scrapbooks and class pictures from Merritt Elementary School.
Morgan Park School Archives Restoration Committee records
The collection consists of minutes, lists of committee members, funding information, expenses, exhibit subjects and timeline, a CD of the final exhibit on site.
Morgan Park School PTA records
The collection consists of the records of the Morgan Park School PTA.
Parent Teacher Association, Duluth Council records
The collection contains news clippings, 1928-1973; yearbooks, 1943/44-1975/76; and three general scrapbooks, 1928-1930, 1951-1953. Some photographs are included in the scrapbooks.
Riverside Elementary School PTA records
The Riverside School PTA collection contains materials, bulletins, programs, etc. These scrapbooks contain classroom photos, teacher photos, PTA board members, fund raisers, medical advisement for the given year, and any other special interests throughout the year. The collection contains 15 scrapbooks of the PTA and 1 ledger of the PTA.
Schools Ephemera collection
The collection consists of print or near print items describing schools or school activities that are outside of the school district records collection, or collections of individual schools.
St. Louis County School District No. 7, Midway Township (Minn.) records
The collection consists of records for the Pine Hill, Maple Grove, and Midway Schools.
Stowe Elementary School records
The two volumes comprising this collection span 1895-1898 and contain statistics of attendance, suspensions, visitors, total days school is in session, teachers and their qualifications, monthly wages, and student information.
Eugene Van Cleef papers
The collection contains: biographical information, certificates, awards, miscellaneous, 1906-39; photographs 1904, ca. 1912; scrapbook 1911-23, news clippings—Finnish Relief Fund, 1939-40; publications about Duluth and Minnesota, 1912-22; articles by Van Cleef in magazines and newspapers, 1914-69; articles about and of interest to Van Cleef, 1919-70; research interests, 1920-1961; information on Finnish Rya rugs, 1923-25
Frank M. and Alice Rockwell Warren family papers
The collection contains Frank M. Warren's records from the Isle Royale Citizens’ Committee 1926-1929.
Washburn Elementary School PTA records
The collection consists of the records for the Washburn Elementary School PTA, including minutes, reports, scrapboooks, newletters, newspaper clippings and group photographs.
Frederick T. Witzig papers
The collection consists of Voyageurs National Park Reference Files.
Julius F. Wolff, Jr. papers
The collection holds papers and publications that reflect the family life, recreational hobbies, service activities, and professional interests of Dr. Wolff. There are a few family photographs.
- Teachers 34
- Education 32
- Schools 28
- Students 23
- Women 23
- Families 22
- Neighborhoods 20
- Associations, institutions, etc. 19
- Elementary schools 16
- Photographs 16
- Teaching 16
- Scrapbooks 14
- Elementary school students 13
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 12
- PTA 12
- Parent Teacher Association 12
- Parents 12
- Children 11
- Duluth (Minn.) 9 + ∧ less
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 20
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 5
- Duluth State Teachers College 4
- Duluth (Minn.) Public Schools 3
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.). Board of Education 3
- Duluth Junior College 2
- Alpha Delta Kappa, Fidelis Beta Chapter 1
- Alpha Delta Kappa, Iota and Epsilon Chapters 1
- Baker, Ida I. 1
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Beck, George A., 1896-1991 1
- Bohannon, Eugene W., 1865 October 13-1955 May 09 1
- Bryant Elementary School PTA (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Buffalo, Paul Gah-bay-bi-nayss Forever-Flying Bird, 1900-1977 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Craggencroft School (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Decker, Eloise, 1882 February 12-1979 1
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International, Duluth Chapters (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Duluth News Tribune (Duluth, Minn. : 1892) 1 + ∧ less