Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Eight reunion groups have formed, resulting in this collection consisting of a diagram of the camp, scrapbooks, photographs, and correspondence.
The collection contains correspondence, press releases, newspaper clippings, programs, ephemera, and photographs from the annual Winter Frolic event. Some of the photographs were taken by photographer Hugh McKenzie.
The collection consists of four scrapbooks containing letters, news clippings, text of a speech and ephemera.
This collection consists of campaign bumper stickers, posters, circulars, advertisements, and pamphlets used in Minnesota for local, state, and national elections. The collection also includes news clippings and informational sheets containing the results of elections.
The collection contains topic and research files compiled by Ms. Hyvarinen on a wide range of subjects.
The collection contains correspondence, 1876 - circa 1930; news clippings; pamphlets; elections ephemera; and programs, invitations and announcements for social and personal events.
While surveying the collections of the NEMHC for the Minnesota Radicalism project, these items were identified as potentially useful for labor development research. Additional materials will be added to this collection as they are donated and appropriate.
The collection contains documentary photos of a 2006 trip by Duluth, Minnesota residents to the Living the Dream conference in Selma, Alabama; digital photos, programs and ephemera from the 2007 Duluth Strike for Peace event; and photographs and clippings of Duluth -based political demonstrations and rallies on issues of peace and justice.
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Programs 4
- Letters 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Politics and government 2
- Electoral politics 2
- Politics 2
- Prohibition 2
- Publications 2
- Temperance 2
- Architecture 1
- Arts 1
- Biography 1
- Brimson (Minn.) 1 + ∧ less
- Archives and Special Collections, Northeast Minnesota Historical Center Collections 2
- Minnesota 2
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Company 719 CCC S-51, Camp Charles Alumni 1
- Democratic party (Minn.) 1
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party 1
- Duluth Winter Frolic 1
- Duncan, Kenneth, 1889-1972 1
- Hyvarinen, Virginia 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- Jaques, Alfred and Mary 1
- McKenzie, Hugh, 1879-1957 1
- Pilgrim Congregational Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Sojourner, Sue Lorenzi, 1941- 1
- Wobblies 1
- Woman’s Christian Temperance Union 1 + ∧ less