Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains the charter, board minutes, by-laws, administrative records, correspondence, financial statements, and membership lists.
The collection consists of correspondence, minutes from 1977, 1978, articles of incorporation, articles of incorporation for Institute of Afro-American Awareness, constitution and by-laws; an abstract from about 1972 “to marshal the resources of the black community; Urban Renewal Plan for Central Hillside Area, November 1972.
The collections contains research materials compiled to write Dr. Hudelson's book published by the University of Minnesota Press in 2006 titled By the Ore Docks: A Working People’s History of Duluth.
The collection, arranged alphabetically by subject, contains reference materials, correspondence, photographs, minutes, and bulletins.
The collection consists of interviews by Professor Richard Hudelson, Ph. D. of Donald Klaber on July 22, 1999 and March 2000.
The collection consists of audio recordings of interviews of individuals involved with Mesaba Co-op Park in Hibbing, Minnesota, biographical information on narrators, interview abstracts, transcripts of the interviews, and photographs contemporary to the interviews.
The collection holds photograph albums, scrapbooks primarily of newspaper articles about the local association, and the newsletter "Cerebral Palsy Messenger" of the Duluth Area UCP and the renamed UCP of Northeastern Minnesota, 1972-1994.
- Families 6
- Associations, institutions, etc. 5
- Organizations 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 4
- Education 4
- Political activists 4
- Childhood and youth 3
- Immigrant families 3
- Membership Lists 3
- Minutes 3
- Neighborhoods 3
- Newsletters 3
- Oral history 3
- Oral history interviews 3
- Photographs 3
- African Americans 2
- Audio Recordings 2
- Biography 2
- Business 2 + ∧ less
- Association for Retarded Citizens (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Carney, Jack 1
- Concerned Citizens for Central Hillside Community Center 1
- Hudelson, Richard 1
- IWW 1
- Industrial Workers of the World 1
- International Institute (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Klaber, Donald, 1916 February 28- 1
- Mesaba Co-op Park Oral History Project (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- Mesaba Range Co-operative Park Association (Minn.) 1
- Ross, Carl, 1913- 1
- United Cerebral Palsy - Duluth Area 1
- University of Minnesota, Duluth 1
- Wobblies 1 + ∧ less