Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, 1916-1958, 1963-1987; financial materials; scrapbooks, 1951-1972; and some correspondence. Included is a ledger containing the minutes of the piano Teacher's Round Table, 1924-1929.
- Annual reports 2
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Publications 2
- Teachers 2
- Women 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Educators 1
- Exhibitions 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1