Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The collection contains correspondence, financial materials, articles, pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, sketchbooks, a tape recording, and miscellaneous reference materials. Most of the records originate from the period between 1940-1958 and document Barnes' financial interests and his involvement in the St. Lawrence Seaway project. Some personal correspondence is also included.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
The collection contains letters, shareholders certificates, annual financial statements for the Duluth Van Storage Company, bills, business agreements, and insurance receipt.
The collection contains record of personal investments and businesses, correspondence and law practice papers, journals from his rental properties.
The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Contains information on the organization of the company, election of officers and directors, stock issues, options and leases on company lands, royalty arrangements, assessments on stocks, taxation on company lands, and the exploration of minerals.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, August 26, 1905; minutes of the board of directors, 1905-1920; two journals, 1905-1931; and three account ledgers, 1905-1931.
The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
The collection contains corporate and financial records and minutes; job site and construction records; publicity records; and oversized photos and blueprints.
The collection consists of one journal containing financial information from February-March 1887, articles of incorporation, and minutes from March 1891-August 1914. The financial information seems to be concerned with the Western Land and Loan Company.
- Business 11
- Businesses 10
- Minutes 7
- Correspondence 5
- Duluth (Minn.) 5
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 5
- Ledgers 5
- Articles of incorporation 4
- Account books 3
- Certificates 3
- Photographs 3
- Publications 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Business districts -- Minnesota -- Duluth 2
- By-laws 2
- Iron mines and mining 2
- Iron ranges--Minnesota 2
- Letters 2
- Newspaper clippings 2 + ∧ less
- Barnes, Julius H. (Julius Howland), 1873-1959 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Tidewater Association 1
- Hudson’s Bay Company 1
- Knowlton, Perley S, 1861?-1952 May 07 1
- Lathers, Austin, 1879-1966 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, 1875-1947 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Mesaba Iron Company 1
- Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1
- Rockefeller, John D. (John Davison), 1839-1937 1
- Scott-Graff Lumber Company 1
- Security Investment Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United States Steel Company 1 + ∧ less