Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
- Annual reports 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Minutes 2
- Superior (Wis.)--History 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Education 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1