Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
John H. Darling papers
The collection contains correspondence, diaries, articles and addresses written by Darling, a subject file, personal financial materials, news clippings, photographs, and engineering plans.
Duluth Bicentennial Commission records
The collection consists of the Commission's files incuding: application to the American Revolution Bicentennial Commission to become a bicentennial city, articles of incorporation and by-laws, financial records, correspondence, manuscripts on local history that were published in the book Duluth: Sketches of the Past, project files by month, Voyageurs Canoe Trip reenactment files, news clippings, brochures and programs, photographs, and proposals.
Duluth Children's Museum records
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
Duluth-Superior Transit Company records
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior records
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 4
- Correspondence 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Annual reports 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- By-laws 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Minutes 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Superior (Wis.)--History 2
- Academic papers 1
- Account books 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- Darling, John H., 1847 April 15-1942 September 12 1
- Duluth Bicentennial Commission (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1