Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The records of the church span a number of the years of activity, but there are gaps in the records. They are organized into four series: Administrative, Social Organizations, Ministerial, and Financial.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
- Annual reports 3
- Correspondence 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Organizations 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Reports 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Churches 1 + ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- First Unitarian Church (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1