Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Financial statements 3
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- Agendas 1
- Annual reports 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1