Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains agendas and minutes, an audit covering the years 1975 and 1976, a National Commission on Neighborhoods case study of UWE-COACT, correspondence and reports pertaining to a funding controversy between UWE-COACT and United Way of Greater Duluth in 1977, news clippings, circulars, and newsletters.
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Agendas 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Clubs 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 1
- Financial statements 1
- Flyers 1
- Jewish Americans 1
- Neighborhoods 1
- Newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United West End - Citizens' Organizations Acting Together (Duluth, Minn.) 1