Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Daughters of Norway Nora Lodge No. 4 records
The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Duluth Day Luncheon Committee records
Contains financial records, minutes, committee records, reports, Annual Duluth Day materials, and other records.
Matinee Musicale records
The collection contains a complete series of administrative records including board minutes, annual reports, committee reports, financial statements, membership lists. The collection also includes publicity files, programs, photographs, scrapbooks and news clippings.
United Spanish War Veterans John G. McEwen Auxiliary records
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Duluth (Minn.) 3
- Organizations 3
- Reports 3
- Civic improvement 2
- Clubs 2
- Constitutions 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--Social life and customs 2
- Financial statements 2
- Membership Lists 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- By-laws 1
- Community life--Minnesota--Duluth 1 + ∧ less
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Day Luncheon Committee (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1