Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial records, publicity materials, news clippings and programs.
National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter records
The collection contains minutes, correspondence, financial and reference materials, photographs and scrapbooks.
The collection contains correspondence; minutes,1925-1957; reports of conventions and encampments, 1941-1949; an account book, 1940-1950; scrapbooks and miscellaneous publications.
The collection contains reports, minutes, ledgers, correspondence, receipts, and publications.
- Correspondence 4
- Organizations 4
- Publications 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Women’s organizations 3
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Spanish-American War, 1898 2
- Veterans 2
- Account books 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1
- Arts 1
- By-laws 1
- Civic improvement 1
- Constitutions 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth-Superior Symphony Association 1
- National Conference of Christians and Jews, Northern Minnesota and Northwestern Wisconsin Chapter 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. Buttler-Wilkenson Auxiliary No. 14 (Hibbing, Minn.) 1
- United Spanish War Veterans. John G. McEwen Auxiliary No. 3 (Duluth, Minn.) 1