Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The collection contains administrative records, financial records, and historical records.
The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
The collection contains scrapbooks, news clippings, membership card file, reminiscences, financial and legal materials, photographs, and reference materials.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Minutes 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- By-laws 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Social service 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Associations, institutions, etc. 1
- Business 1
- Certificates 1
- Constitutions 1
- Duluth (Minn.)--History--Pictorial works 1
- Essays 1 ∧ less
- Disabled American Veterans. Gilbert W. Nordmann Auxiliary No. 6 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Old Settlers Association of the Head of Lake Superior (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1