Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains articles of incorporation and bylaws, financial statements, flyers, membership and mailing lists, membership surveys, promotional and biographical material from performers, posters, and local and national pamphlets and publications.
The collection consists of minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership files, personnel records, records documenting the development of special programs and classes, survey of social service agencies and membership, publicity, news paper clippings, newsletters, and essays.
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Feminism 2
- Financial statements 2
- Minutes 2
- Women’s organizations 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Arts 1
- By-laws 1
- Correspondence 1
- Duluth (Minn.) 1
- Education 1
- Essays 1
- Flyers 1
- Lesbians 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- North Country Women's Coffeehouse 1
- Twin Ports Women's Growth Center 1