Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains annual reports, legal records, correspondence, committee materials, financial records, publications, photographs and ten scrapbooks.
The collection contains articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, annual reports, budgets, policies, newsletters, newspaper clippings scrapbooks, photographs, Chisholm family genealogy and photographs, museum programming materials and photographs, American Alliance of Museums museum assessment, strategic plan.
The collection contains minutes, financial books, annual reports, publications, maps, miscellaneous correspondence, news clippings, photographs, timetables, and microfilmed scrapbooks. Financial records represent the largest portion of records, and there is a significant lack of executive records.
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Duluth (Minn.) 2
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 2
- Education 2
- Financial statements 2
- Newspaper clippings 2
- Women 2
- Account books 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Buses 1
- By-laws 1
- Children 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women. Duluth Branch 1
- Duluth Children's Museum (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Public Schools (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth-Superior Transit Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Incline Railway (Duluth, Minn.) 1