Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Abstract The collection contains financial ledgers of a Duluth, Minnesota realty company.
Abstract The collection contains records of Clyde Iron Company (1889), Northwestern Supply Company (1899), Northwestern Manufacturing Company (1899), Clyde Iron Works, Cleveland Duluth Company, Inc. (1920), Willamette Clyde Company (Oregon, 1923), Cleveland Duluth Holding Company of Minnesota (1926) and Clyde Iron Works Sales Company (renamed Clyde Sales Company) the sole distributor for Clyde Iron Works. There are no records of the Clyde Equipment Company.
Abstract The collection includes the 1903 charter; correspondence; constitution for the Sons of Norway; 1950 merger papers; records of payments to about 30 sick members; minutes from meetings, 1903-1955; ledgers, 1903-1963; supplemental ledgers, 1903-1959; and the membership roster for 1949.
Abstract The Duluth Board of Trade records include information about the functioning of the Board of Trade from its inception in 1881 to the dissolution of the company in 1972.
Abstract The collection contains minutes, 1916-1958, 1963-1987; financial materials; scrapbooks, 1951-1972; and some correspondence. Included is a ledger containing the minutes of the piano Teacher's Round Table, 1924-1929.
Abstract The collection holds: Articles of Incorporation with amendments June 1933, September 1947; By-laws 1943, September 4, 1947, December 31, 1957; purchase agreement by General Waterworks Corporation of Delaware, 1962; Financial records 1932-1958; Reincorporation under Minnesota Laws; Stockholders 1933, 1956, 1962; Reports to city of Duluth 1942-1979; Minutes volume 1929-1933 and 1942-1957
Dates: 1929-1979; Majority of material found in 1929-1962
Abstract The collection contains one financial ledger.
Abstract The collection consists of financial ledgers.
Dates: 1915-1949; Majority of material found in 1911-1912, 1915-1949
Abstract The collection contains correspondence, minutes, financial and membership records, service certificates, reference materials, photographs and blueprints of three Duluth G.A.R. organizations.
Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists’ International Union of America, Local 67 records
Abstract The collection contains membership ledgers, minute books, cash journals, convention proceedings, Secretary-Treasurer monthly reports, and financial records.
Abstract The collection contains personal and financial correspondence, letterpress books, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, manuscripts written about local and family history, financial records, legal papers, maps, photographs, one audio cassette of an interview, and reference materials.
Abstract The collection contains articles of incorporation, August 26, 1905; minutes of the board of directors, 1905-1920; two journals, 1905-1931; and three account ledgers, 1905-1931.
Abstract The collection contains an account ledger including information on all three of the Oreck owned apparel stores located in Duluth.
Abstract The collection contains administrative, financial, and agricultural production records.
- Minutes 10
- Duluth (Minn.) 8
- Businesses 6
- Duluth (Minn.)--History 6
- Account books 5
- Business 5
- Correspondence 5
- Membership Lists 4
- Certificates 3
- Publications 3
- Architectural drawings 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Associations, institutions, etc. 2
- Contracts 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- St. Louis County (Minn.) 2 ∧ less
- City Realty Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Clyde Iron Works (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Daughters of Norway. Nora Lodge No. 4 (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Board of Trade (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Duluth Music Teachers Association 1
- Duluth Steam Corporation 1
- Duluth Tent and Awning Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Iron Range Railway Company 1
- Duluth, Missabe and Northern Railway Company 1
- Duluth-Superior Steamship Company (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Grand Army of the Republic 1
- Grand Army of the Republic (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Journeymen Barbers, Hairdressers, and Cosmetologists' International Union of America. Local 67 1
- Matinee Musicale (Duluth, Minn.) 1
- Merritt family 1
- Merritt, Alfred R., 1847-1926 1
- Merritt, Alva Lucien, (1875-1947) 1
- Merritt, Leonidas, 1844-1926 1
- Minnesota and Oregon Land and Timber Company 1
- Oreck’s, Inc. 1 ∧ less